I changed my t-shirt shop from zazzle to Spreadshirt. Here's the new link: http://wasatchliberation.spreadshirt.com/
At the newly revamped Wasatch Liberation Front the prices are a LOT better (around $10). This is due to a few reasons. Spreadshirt charges less. Also, Spreadshirt allows me to zero out my commission (that's right - I make no money off of these - I guess that means my altruistic profit-donations to the Church's PEF go out the window, too - oh, well - everyone reading this should be donating regularly to the PEF anyway). Also, the new designs are all on lightweight t-shirts rather than heavyweight t-shirts. The heavyweight flavors go for about $5 more, so if you want me to make ones on heavier fabric, just let me know.
Some drawbacks: there aren't as many design, font, or t-shirt color options (without charging more).
But I just want to get these shirts out there. I'll keep both shops open for the time being in case people want the better quality (but doubly expensive) shirts at zazzle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment