skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sproateus

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Today, I post not.

Irony or oxymoron, I can't decide. I just need to finish my grad school applications today or the universe will end.

Cheers.
Posted by sproateus at 8:08 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • Nancy Part 2
      • Nancy Part 1
      • Aside
      • Today, I post not.Irony or oxymoron, I can't decid...
      • During this Christmas season amid all the consumer...
      • A Philosophized Articulation of Teaching
      • Some lucid moments on Trax from Saturday evening.A...
      • Toward a Comic Solemnity“A Paradox, a Paradox, a M...
      • Wednesday morning sometime around 7:30, I sat in t...

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me

About Me

sproateus
View my complete profile